Thursday, December 18, 2008

OOOHH Baby Baby



Well, Codi went into labor 11 days early. We will tell you the story later but, the Becks are proud to announce the birth of another little Beck boy......

Blayne Oscar Beck

Born 11:43 a.m. on Thursday the 18th.

He weighs 8 lbs. 10 oz.

Everyone is doing well and we are ready to handle two kids, or at least we think we are.

23 comments:

Crystal said...

What a cutie. Congrats!!! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Brianne said...

Wow...congrats! What an awesome early Christmas surprise! Can't wait to hear the whole story and see more pictures of cute baby Blayne!

Stephanie said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations, good things happen to those who want it bad enough. Blayne wanted to see you as much as you wanted to see him.

GrandmaP said...

Congratulations Codi. You're following the Poulsen family tradition. Today is Adrienne's birthday. It's a very good day.

Sarah said...

CONGRATS!!!! What a nice Christmas surprise!!! WOOHOO!!!! Blayne looks great! I hope everyone is doing wonderfully!

Meredith said...

Look at that- he made it just in time for Christmas! Congrats!!!

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

Congrats! Can't wait to here the story and see more cute pictures!!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!

P.S.I wish I could have jinxed myself into labor with one of my 2 kids!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!

The Rod's said...

Yea. Another cute nephew to welcome into the family!!! I'm glad everything went well, can't wait to see you guys.

Jillian said...

Congratulations Zach and Codi - so glad everything went well for you!

Kelli Proctor said...

CONGRATULATIONS! THat is so exciting! Boys are the BEST! What a great name, very unique! But who is that guy holding him? I take it thats the Dr.? Haha! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love the name! We are so happy for you! I hope mom and baby are doing well! Merry Christmas!

Christensen Family said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats!!! I love his name!

Zach and Codi said...

So my father in law talked to Codi at the hospital today and was amazed how much my dad has changed in four years. So for everyone who does not know, the man in the picture is our Dr. He is wonderful. We really like him. Codi and I are not ready to put more pictures of ourselves on the internet, we are getting there, soon.

hogans house said...

He is going to be a blondie!! Sorry Zach the Kendell genes are strong! More pictures please!

Jancisco said...

What a cute kid! Congratulations! Zach, Oklahoma has changed you beyond recognition. I love the name--is it after the city in Missouri??

~Jen~ said...

Lol...I looked at that first picture a few times before convincing myself it was NOT your dad.

Anyway...CONGRATS!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas with your new little one!

Kerry said...

Congrats on adding a 4th member to your sweet family! He looks perfect! : )

Erin Leigh said...

oh hooray and congratulations! :)

Unknown said...

Aww Codi, congrats guys!!! Can't wait to see more pictures :) Give me a call when you're feeling up to it okay!!! Love you!

Dianna said...

Congratulations!

Natalie said...

He's adorable. Congrats!