Perfect!!! Yea! A girl! And you are sooo cute to leave me a message to tell me to check your blog. I know I'm a lame friend!!! I think I live in 1999 still. Anyway--I hope I will be just like you...2 boys and a caboose girl. Maybe she will make you want more though:). Have you picked out a name? Love you to pieces! I was reading some old letters the from you the other night. Thanks for being the best. Always
A GIRL! A GIRL! A GIRL!!!!!!! Since it is evident that we will forever play phone tag, I cheated and looked at your blog..... CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a lucky little Girl!! Let the pink and purple in!
16 comments:
Hooray...wait, does this mean you're having a girl? Because...I still need some clarification.
yes, blue tie=boy
pink tie=girl
Congrats! How fun! I can't wait to see pictures of a mini-Codi! :)
haha I thought so! Congrats, guys! I can't wait to celebrate with a baby shower! Wahoo!
Oh Codi, I cannot tell you how excited I am for you! Girls are so so so SOOOOOOOOOO much fun! Seriously. But get ready for a pink explosion.
Perfect!!! Yea! A girl! And you are sooo cute to leave me a message to tell me to check your blog. I know I'm a lame friend!!! I think I live in 1999 still. Anyway--I hope I will be just like you...2 boys and a caboose girl. Maybe she will make you want more though:). Have you picked out a name? Love you to pieces! I was reading some old letters the from you the other night. Thanks for being the best. Always
I am still totally smiling with happiness for you! I can't wait to see how darling your little girl is going to be!
YAY!! Congratulations! So great that your little girl will have 2 brothers to watch out for her.
Congratulations, oh Codi you so deserve a little girl to teach mold into a mini elegant you.
AAAHHHHH!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you to get a little girl.
I love it!!! That's a great way to tell what y'all are having! Can't wait to spoil her!
Wahoo!!!!!! Congrats you guys!!! How fun!
A GIRL! A GIRL! A GIRL!!!!!!! Since it is evident that we will forever play phone tag, I cheated and looked at your blog..... CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a lucky little Girl!! Let the pink and purple in!
Congratulations! A little sweet Caroline! I'm so happy for you, she will be adorable!!
really...so excited for you guys! Congrats!!!!!
She will be the BEST dressed little diva EvEr!!!!!!
Post a Comment