Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Alter Ego

When growing up with two older sisters we always used to play dress up and be people we were not. My sisters would always be girls in dresses or gymnasts (either gymnasts were really cool back then or that is all we had) and when my sisters did not dress me up in girls clothes I became my alter ego. I just remembered what his name was....Blayne. I thought the name Blayne was someone strong and cool and a definite ladies man.
Speaking of alter egos, what is really the difference between alter egos and split personalities, which is a medical disease. But leave it up to Hollywood to make split personalites look cool.



You have Beyonce and her alter ego...Sasha Fierce (Stripper Name) and

No one can forget the lovable and very popular Garth Brooks alter ego in the 90's Chris Gaines. Really?