Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Alexander the Great

Alexander Blair Beck, a.k.a. Xander was 9 lbs. 2 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He was very healthy and had a big bulge on his head because Codi was at an 8 for so long. Right before he came out Codi and I were preparing ourselves for an ugly baby to pop out. So when he came out we were so surprised that he was so good looking, just like his dad. We could not grasp the fact that we were parents, and bringing him home was just so weird. For the first few days he was so good, I never knew he was being bad because Codi’s mom would help take care of him all through the night, thanks mom Kendell. He has a head full of dark hair and is constantly making some kind of noise. We feel really blessed to have such a healthy baby boy who is already brimming with personality.

6 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Hey Zach and Codi, this is Jennifer (Brough) Craiker - I saw you posted a comment on Crystal Hill's website and I wondered if it were you. I heard through the grapevine you were having a baby - congrats! Your baby was born on our 5th wedding anniversary. He's a cutie! I hope things are going well for you guys since he's come home. We're in OK too, but in Tulsa. Our blog is www.craikerfamily.blogspot.com.

Jancisco said...

Cutest baby ever (so far, this year). Mostly, I love the fact that Codi still looks glamorous with her metallic purple eyeshadow after being in labor.
Oh, that's right, her labor didn't hurt at all.

teach me.

Crystal said...

What a cutie! More pictures please! I love baby pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wowsers...congrats ya'll!! Man, so much time has passed. I'll keep this short, as I have class soon, but your little family is beautiful! Take care!!

Anonymous said...

sorry, i am the anonymous commenter

Anonymous said...

sorry, you'll have to erase these last two comments