I don’t think anything could prepare us for being pregnant. (and by saying “we” I am trying to show as much sympathy as a husband can show) The swelling, the stretching and the constant discomfort was definitely a new experience. I prayed and prayed that we would have a boy first and my wish was granted when our OB/GYN in Lubbock told us the gender and explained that he sure was a “big boy.” I think all doctors say the same thing to all fathers expecting a son. It is just nice to know he is taking after his father. His due date is January 6th, 2007. And for us those 40 weeks could not go by faster.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Pregnant, Barefoot and in the Kitchen
I don’t think anything could prepare us for being pregnant. (and by saying “we” I am trying to show as much sympathy as a husband can show) The swelling, the stretching and the constant discomfort was definitely a new experience. I prayed and prayed that we would have a boy first and my wish was granted when our OB/GYN in Lubbock told us the gender and explained that he sure was a “big boy.” I think all doctors say the same thing to all fathers expecting a son. It is just nice to know he is taking after his father. His due date is January 6th, 2007. And for us those 40 weeks could not go by faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is strangely familiar. . . wait, I'm thinking of Codi pregnant with a rolling pin.
I like this one too.
Post a Comment