Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Scrubba Dub Dub Angry Baby in the Tub



Changing a little boys diaper keeps you on your toes. He is ready to shoot at any minute. The first time he peed on someone was a nurse in the hospital, the second time it was on himself. His grandma was changing his diaper and he peed all over himself, so we gave him his first bath. He did not like being bathed, but he did reasonable well for his first bath.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I wrote this last night but when I came back to your blog today it wasn't here so I'll write it again. We cut up a bunch of old t-shirts and have it by Douglas' changing area to cover his penis with so he doesn't pee on himself or us. I don't dare do a diaper change without those rags. My advice is start cutting them t-shirts!! :-)

Natalie said...

Zach-
I'm lovin' the blog. Way to go for keeping it updated. I'm not so much of a pro at that. You're family is adorable. I'll have to check back and see how you guys are fairing. Check out our blog at themaughans.blogspot.com. talk to ya later!