Changing a little boys diaper keeps you on your toes. He is ready to shoot at any minute. The first time he peed on someone was a nurse in the hospital, the second time it was on himself. His grandma was changing his diaper and he peed all over himself, so we gave him his first bath. He did not like being bathed, but he did reasonable well for his first bath.
Changing a little boys diaper keeps you on your toes. He is ready to shoot at any minute. The first time he peed on someone was a nurse in the hospital, the second time it was on himself. His grandma was changing his diaper and he peed all over himself, so we gave him his first bath. He did not like being bathed, but he did reasonable well for his first bath.
Comments
I'm lovin' the blog. Way to go for keeping it updated. I'm not so much of a pro at that. You're family is adorable. I'll have to check back and see how you guys are fairing. Check out our blog at themaughans.blogspot.com. talk to ya later!