Thursday, January 11, 2007
Throw Your Hands in the Air
From the first day in the hospital we have noticed that Xander loves his arms and his hands. We cannot swaddle him with his hands trapped. His hands have to be free and they have to be around his face. He has some really funny poses that he does with his hands and here is just a little collection of pictures of Xander with his hands up in the air. We have also come to realize that he has inherited his dads, CRICKET disease, which runs in the Beck family. The cricket syndrome is where the legs constantly move at night, rubbing back and forth. So basically he will be all warm and cozy in his blankets when we set him down to sleep and when we go and pick him up the blankets are not where they were. Dang that Beck curse!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way cute!
Zach -
I can't believe you have a baby! Congrats! He is adorable and I love the name. Don't you love holding that little baby in your arms. I am so happy you have a blog, I am a total blog addict. How have you been? When did you get married? I too am experiencing the armpit of Tx, as I am in Amarillo. It smells like cow poo night and day! It was so good to hear from you. Does Natasha have a blog - if you talk to her tell her I say congrats on getting married!
ps - cute blog title, how clever!
Zach do you have an e-mail address?
Wow. It's been a while companion of mine. I think it's a great Idea to set up a blog. I've got a website out if you want to see my daughter. I have a few mixed in with my nephew too. The address is http://sibirian.stylee.googlepages.com
He's so sweet Codi! Good job guys ;)
Good post.
Post a Comment