Baby Recliner


Our good friends from Lubbock sent us a picture of their cute little boy watching tv in a baby recliner. We have searched for a couple of weeks to find one for Xander and finally found one. It helps kids to be able to sit up quicker and he likes it a lot. Either that or it helps kids quickly learn what the word lazy means.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a cute picture! I think I will get one of those for the next baby! I totally agree with you on your new pet peeve - people talking on their cell phones while they are on the pot is gross!
Crystal said…
Hey, a bumbo chair! I've seen them keep popping up on babycenter.com. I've been wanting one for the past month but they are ~$40 and Travis says NO to spending that on a chair. I've looked at consignment stores but they don't have any. Thats cool that you got it as a gift!
Crystal said…
They were on sale last week at target. I put Douglas in one today to see if I even liked it and his head kept leaning forward. He's a spoiled boy! I have to give him more tummy time (he HATES it) so that his head is stronger. All I do is hold him b/c he's spoiled and crys after a while of not being held. I need to work on that!!!
Brianne said…
He is so cute! I definitely need to get one of those chairs for this next baby. They get tired of always being on their back, and Ben hating tummy time for quite a while too.

As for your "random comment"...
I like to add friends to my blog roll so I can quickly access everyone's blog and allow other people who might know those same people be able to find them too. I guess some people might not want to be found, but oh well. I don't ask people before I add them either, but maybe I should. I added you guys, so I hope you don't mind! And, yes, talking on your phone while going potty is super gross - don't do it!
fREnCh TrOSt said…
I am so glad that you guys have a blog. Your pictures are so cute. If you can't find a bumbo chair, we used a boppy to prop Brooklyn up and it really helped her learn to sit up on her own. It's not as cool though.