Friday, February 16, 2007

Random Comment

So, I just realized that the picture of Xander in the tux makes him look so big. We took both of those pictures on his blessing day and he looks really small in one and looks really big in the other, oh well. So I was just thinking of some things today and thought I would ask everyones opinion. Does it seem like blogs are becoming a popularity thing? I click on someones blog and they have like 20 friends attatched to their blog. How do you get permission to add someones name to your blog, do you do it without asking?
Another comment, I realized what my new pet peeve is today. My old pet peeve was people dressing pets up in humans clothing, which is really weird, (KIM). But today I was in the bathroom and realized my new pet peeve is when people talk on the cell phone while in the bathroom, especially while using the restroom. I try to flush and make as many obvious noises while I am in there. SO people, stop talking on the cell phone while using the restroom. We are a society of multi taskers but that is taking it to the extreme.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Zach- You can just add people as you wish. I do think for some people it's a popularity thing. I hope not to offend, but I think for some people it's cool to just have a bunch of people as your friends whether you actually look at their blog or not. I'm glad to see someone else feels the same way I do. Personally, I'm fine with just a few friends on my site. Anyway, hope that's what you were looking for.

Jancisco said...

I agree, it can be a popularity thing--like having a zillion friends in MySpace. But in other situations (like mine) it is a wonderful way to not have to remember everyone's URL if I want to see how they are doing. Like speed dial.

Once I called Codi while I was in the bathroom. But I have a good excuse, I was pregnant (like 8.5 months) and we were talking about how we have to go to the bathroom all of the time. Can you blame me?