Stayin' Alive



When my parents came for Xanders blessing she brought along another blessing outfit, just in case my old one did not fit. It was a mini tuxedo, with a bow tie, ruffles, cumberbund and tails. We could not resist putting him in it and only wish that it could be a nice pale blue color. (The pose was not staged at all, he just has dancing in his blood.) I just wish that Codi still had a prom dress so that they could have a picture together.

Comments

Crystal said…
He's so adorable! I pulled Travis in to show him the tux and asked him who Xander looked like and he said Zach. I can't tell. He's really cute though, so it must be from Codi!!!! :-)
Anonymous said…
Way cute pictures! I love the dance pose! Blessing days are so special - be sure to write what you remember in your journal!
Jancisco said…
He totally has dancing in his blood! What a darling kid!
Anonymous said…
Oh I love the pic! What a good looking baby! That must of come from his aunt ta ta :)
Sarah said…
That is the cutest thing ever! I love his pose. And I love the narration on your blog by the way. Way to have a cute kid.

And I especially love the name of your blog.
Brianne said…
What a cutie! This is the first I've seen of little Xander. I'm so glad I found your blog - you guys are too funny!