So Xander had a doctors appointment about two weeks ago for his two month checkup, and also to get his shots. He weighs 12 lbs, 12 oz and is a little under 24 in. long. He is growing so much and we can already tell that he is getting bigger and bigger. I never thought that I would be the person to say, "he's growing up so fast," but I am saying it. I guess mammas milk does a body good.
So Xander had a doctors appointment about two weeks ago for his two month checkup, and also to get his shots. He weighs 12 lbs, 12 oz and is a little under 24 in. long. He is growing so much and we can already tell that he is getting bigger and bigger. I never thought that I would be the person to say, "he's growing up so fast," but I am saying it. I guess mammas milk does a body good.
Comments