Sunday, April 15, 2007

Many Faces of Xander




7 comments:

Bec said...

he is sooo cute!!! hope you guys are doing good!

Brianne said...

Oh, he is too cute! Are you tickling him? He looks like he's laughing. Ben was (and still is) so ticklish up by his shoudlers too. Anything to hear that sweet laughter, right?

Zach and Codi said...

We are not ticklin him and it takes a lot to make him laugh. He likes hearing a lot of clicking noises and any other noises made by my mouth. He smiles all the time but everytime I pull out the camera he stops smiling, so these are the best pictures we could get of it.

Garland's said...

good pictures! how did you take him and hold him at the same time? he is so cute! I miss him!

Pam Beck said...

Grammie (Nanna, Grandma, Granny, whatever) wants to kiss that cute baby's cheeks. What a great smile--just like his dad!

jethrojones said...

Very cute! And I love that "Injured bad" video in the sidebar.

Jancisco said...

He is adorable. I think Clark feels the same anxiety about his "competition"!