Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Picture Perfect

We decided to finally get Xanders pictures taken and decided to use that as a Mother's Day gift for our mom's because it is becoming increasingly difficult to get presents for them. He was really funny taking those pictures, but we are glad we got some pictures of him smiling. We went to the doctor today to get some more of his immunizations and he weighs 17 lbs. 6 oz. He is getting so big and we are enjoying him more and more. Well a little update on us, Codi was just called to be in the Primary Presidency at church and she is now so busy with doing all of that. I am still in school and summer school is kicking my behind, but it will be nice when I will be completly done with school this December, that is unless I find a job that wants me to get my Phd, and they will pay for it, then I would love to. I dont know why, but after getting my Bachelors and almost my Masters and spending six years in higher education, I hate school, but I love learning. Who knows what the future is going to hold for us. I am going to start sending out my resume to some bussinesses here in Oklahoma City, because the dean of marketing gave me some places that I needed to send my resume and hopefully I can start working full time in August and then hopefully we can move into our first house sometime soon. Well thats it with us. We hope you enjoy the pictures of our fun little Xander and hope you are all doing well. Congrats Hafens!!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures!!!!! Xander and Hannah weigh about the same!

Let me tell you, it is GREAT to be out of school! Seriously. And having a house is great too. You're getting close! December will come before you know it, especially with that cute little guy keeping you busy when school doesn't.

Melissa said...

So handsome! I love the first picture especially. He's so big! Madilynn is officially 19 pounds for her first birthday! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!

Crystal said...

How cute! I hope to see this little one the next time ya'll are down here. You'll have to tear him away from your family for a little bit so I can see him!!

Emily said...

I don't think that I have ever seen a cuter baby picture!!! Soon Xander is going to pass up Lizzy...she is still under 19 lbs! What a cute smile - give him lots of kisses from me!!

Brianne said...

Thanks you guys! All those pictures turned out so good! He sure is a CUTE happy little guy. Good luck finishing up school and on the job hunt!

Jancisco said...

Wonderful pictures! He is gigantic and happy--what more can you ask for?

Congratulations on almost finishing school too! So Oklahoma City may be home for a while? Why not San Antonio?

Garland's said...

He is already so photogenic! so cute!

Corey, Leslie, Breton & Raleigh said...

Those pictures are awesome. He looks so big and Long. Leslie is so jealous of those pictures we have been trying to get pics taken of breton for a month or so now.