Sunday, May 13, 2007

Rice Anyone?

At our last doctor's appointment our doctor suggested that we start feeding Xander rice cereal (just like every pedatrician does) and we were a little weary on starting the whole rice cereal thing already. But after talking to some friends with young kids, we found out that it takes a lot longer to get kids adjusted to different foods and since it took our friends a couple of months to get their daughter adjusted to new foods, we decided we should go ahead and try the whole rice cereal thing. Needless to say, he did not take it very well. The pictures say sit all. I love the first picture, I think he looks like my little brother Dustin did when he was a baby and Codi thinks he looks like her little brother Cameron. Whoever he looks like, everyone can agree he looks cute.


5 comments:

Sarah said...

He looks WAY cute in that first picture!

It took Kathryn awhile to get used to eating rice cereal and to liking it and we didn't introduce anything else until about 6 months anyway. Hannah has LOVED it though, but it's a pain to feed her so we haven't tried much else yet.

Garland's said...

We missed you yesterday! Wish you were with us. Hope you had a good birthday. What is that chair he is sitting in? Does it attach to the table? Do you like it? Are yall planning on comeing down soon? Have a good first day at school! Love yall!

Zach and Codi said...

I had a good birthday thanks Lesh! It is a high chair that attaches to the table. We feel that it is a little unsturdy, but when you are feeding him you can make sure nothing happens. We just did not want a big high chair. We found this one at Target on clearance for 11 dollars and we just bought it. I dont know when we will come down again. I got school and work. After Fathers Day is when I am hopefully have some free time.

Natalie said...

Yeah, we jumped in the well. It was soo awesome. I guess I didn't jump in, I climbed in, but Casey jumped. It was so cool. P.S. What's up with the picture of the poo in your son's britches? You think we haven't seen enough of that? Just kidding, the things parents adore....

Brianne said...

I definitely agree that Xander is looking so cute. Love the facial expressions...what an experience!