Tuesday, May 8, 2007

XANDERS REVENGE- VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

One of my favorite things about having a little kid is having the opportunity to throw him up in the air, but I should have known not to do this right after he has eaten.

Not only does stuff come up and out, but it also comes down and out and almost everywhere. His diapers are either wet or they have poop all the way up his back, there is no middle. He thinks it is funny though and thank goodness Codi has yet to have gagged. Yeah Codi!!!! And her family thought she couldn't do it.

11 comments:

Crystal said...

How funny!! We've only had a few of those poop diapers. Knock on wood!!! He's getting so big, how much does he weigh now??

Zach and Codi said...

Last week he pooped up to his neck three times in one day. He now weighs at least 16 lbs. He is growing so much and we think that he is going through a growt spurt right now.

Mindy said...

Hi Zach. I grew up in Allen Mindy Dalton...I'm a friend of Aleshia and Natasha is in our ward. Xander is so cute and it's fun to see how much your sisters adore him as well. I always hated those explosion diapers...It was so hard to figure out how to get the onesies off without getting everything else poopy. My Austins' poops have changed of course since I stopped nursing...whew, but way more adult-like odor. I don't know what I'd rather have!

Sarah said...

Okay, that made me laugh even if it is pretty gross! I'm so glad we are passed that stage. Hopefully Xander will be through with it soon too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Codi, I have sooooo been there with the poop. In fact, I just changed one of those this morning. That's how Megan(baby #2) was. It was either just wet or poop everywhere. There was no middle with her! I figured out with this baby (#4, Alyssa) that if I drink milk she has more blowouts then if I don't. So, I've been cutting back on my favorite drink. The sacrafices we Moms have to make huh?

Brianne said...

Oh, the joys! I can't help but laugh, but just know that I'll be there again very soon so the joke (and puke and poop) will be on ME! The puke thing is definitely your own fault though, Zach. Daddies never learn :)

Zach and Codi said...

You know it is hard to find a way to get the onesies off without getting poop all over the babies face. So we just throw them away. You can get cheap onesies at walmart and if it is really bad we just cut them off.

Corey, Leslie, Breton & Raleigh said...

Just wait until he on the foods and stuff that is when the gagging comes.

Garland's said...

Ha ha. Serves you right throwing him in the air. LOL, so funny. I am not looking forward to those poop up the back diapers. I remember when Dustin and Whitney had those. I cant belive Codi hasnt gagged. Good for her!! What are you doing for your birthday?

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh so hard! I think we have all been there!

Melissa said...

That is hilarious! We've all been there, but you two are just crazy enough to post about it! Just wait until its in the bathtub...you might catch codi gagging then! (Thats when it hit me!)