Thursday, June 7, 2007

All Grown Up



11 comments:

Crystal said...

OMG! He looks so huge in that last picture, like a little toddler! Is it just the angle or is he really long?? How cute

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, I thought the EXACT same thing as Crystal... that he looks huge in that last picture and more like a toddler!!! He sure is a handsome boy!

Zach and Codi said...

He does look a little big and it could be because of the angle, but the chair does not have much of a back to it, which makes him look really big, but we do think he is huge which is funny because last months appointment, we found out that he is in the 50% of weight and height, but we do think that he has gone through a huge growth spurt this past month, which would expain his crankiness.

Garland's said...

Who is that kid? I hardly reconize him. why does he have to grow up so fast. yall live to far away. we are going to have to come up there and see him before he turns one!!!

Bekah said...

Oh my goodness...they grow up so fast. I love the outfit by the way. Asher has the same shoes. Before I know it, he'll be Xander's size! Just makes you want to cherish every second. He's such a cutie...and I'm digging the hat...

Caitlin said...

He DOES look so much older . . . and sooo cute! I can't believe how much he's already changed. He's a keeper :)

Bec said...

umm seriously! your child is adorable!!! how cute! you guys need to move down here so our kids can be friends!

Brianne said...

Now you know what Xander would look like with a mullet or as a Tina Turner impersonator :) Love that picture! He's seriously too cute and getting so BIG!

steadam said...

I'm liking the big shapka. I remember when you wore mine to English and said that you were Bon Jovi. That was great. Take care.
Adam Steinmetz

Ku'ulei said...

SO CUTE! I echo everyone else! He looks older. Especially with that outfit - shoes and all. Adorable!

Natalie said...

Oh, man. That picture is hilarious of him with the Russian hat... thing. Cute!! I think some of your pictures are the best. How are things with the Beck's? I hope all is swell. Talk to ya later.