Sunday, July 1, 2007

730 Days Later


Our two year anniversary came and went today. It is crazy to think how fast time has flown by. We moved to Lubbock, got jobs, got fat, got educated, got pregnant, then moved to Oklahoma, got a kid, got new haricuts, and got a new diet. Wow, we have accomplished lots. And you know what we have learned...washing the dishes is just something we can't do together.

8 comments:

Bekah said...

You guys are great! Congrats on the anniversary! Love the picture too.

Melissa said...

Happy belated Anniversary! You two are hilarious. Just curious, what happens with the dishes?

Zach and Codi said...

Well, that was our first big fight, We both had different ways to wash the dishes, oddly enough and learned that we only can do the dishes apart, since we cant agree on how to do them together.

Anonymous said...

Happy late Anniversary - the best is yet to come!

Jancisco said...

Happy Anniversary and you both look FABULOUS!

Kelli Proctor said...

CODI!
This is Kelli! I wanted to be the FIRST one to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope that you have an AWESOME day and that you have your BEST year yet!
Love,
K

Donna said...

Well...in regards to the dishes, Codi is right. It doesn't matter how she does them, she is right!


Funny kids! Zach, was this a plan! hahah j/k

You guys are cute!!

Anonymous said...

Well you guys look great. I just realized I never called you back!! Thank you for the sweet phone call, and sorry I'm a butt!

I can't believe how much the little man has grown since last time you were out here!

By the way at least you waited to get married to get fat - i've been there for quite some time.

Love you guys!!