P.S. This is Zach now and I just realized that Codi said she had " an AHA moment." Someone has been watching a little too much Oprah, aka, Satan in the flesh. Give me an Oprah hug.
Monday, August 27, 2007
There's always a first time....
So I have decided to get over my silly fear of blogging and give it a try! If however something happens to our computer or our webpage is mysteriously out of commision for some time I will deny ever even touching the computer whatsoever. Anyhow, now for the reason I have decided to make a blog.... I recently came to the sad realization that my "baby" is no longer a baby anymore. It happened while I was holding little Cole, and had Xander standing next to me on the sofa. As I took a few quick back and forth looks from one to the other, I realized just how quickly time is really passing by with my little guy. So in light of my AHA! moment I decided to put together a little picture tribute to my "little" one and come to the realization that (no matter how much I wish it weren't true) sooner than latter he will be my little MAN.
P.S. This is Zach now and I just realized that Codi said she had " an AHA moment." Someone has been watching a little too much Oprah, aka, Satan in the flesh. Give me an Oprah hug.




P.S. This is Zach now and I just realized that Codi said she had " an AHA moment." Someone has been watching a little too much Oprah, aka, Satan in the flesh. Give me an Oprah hug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the sleeping one!!
I cant believe how fast he has grown too. Kind of makes me sad, because Cole is next.
I'm with Crystal, he sleepy picture with all the chub is so adorable! I just want to snuggle up with him!
He's so adorable! It's true, they definitely grow up too fast. Enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment