Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bubbalicious

So this past week has been kinda crazy for us. I think Codilyn and I are sick and we hope that Xander does not get it. Its funny how everytime the kids get together from the ward, everyone gets sick, even the parents. We had a doctors appointment for Xander and he is now 29 inches tall and weighs 20 lbs even with his diaper off (the new nurse took it off, weighed him, and gave him to Codi, all the while we were hoping that he would not pee on the way from the scale to the room). I have been busy with school work, then my bosses boss came in wanting to talk to me, very nervewracking, but oddly enough, very enjoyable. Then, I am working for a company at the state fair and on the first day one lady decided not to show up for work, so I had to cover for her and work my butt of this whole weekend and will have to in the upcoming week. It is a lot of fun, but I will have to say that there needs to be a sign posted at the entrance that states: NOT WEARING BRAS IS PROHIBITED!! I have never seen so many people with missing teeth, missing limbs and missing bras in once place at one time. But oddly enough, they can pay 8 dollars for admission, 30 dollars for one meal, and 150 dollars worth of fragrances, but cant afford a bra that could have the potential of lasting years.

Here are some pictures of Xander first experience with bubbles. He loved them...



2 comments:

Crystal said...

Amen for Bras!!! Xander is so cute and getting so big!

Brianne said...

Adorable pictures! Sounds like quite the experience at the fair... how funny.