So I am officially protesting. I am protesting posting any new steps that Xander is taking. I am protesting talking about his new milestones and will not post them anymore. I hate the feeling of competition I have when I hear about another baby doing things Xander doesn't and know that other parents feel the same. I hate thinking that my baby is slow and so when I dont compare, I dont feel that way. This is not an angry post, just a "I dont WANT to BE ANGRY post." So you will not find out when he talks more, crawls more or begins walking. We will just post pictures of our kid and let him grow as he wants without feeling pressure of competiton from his father (I am only going to get worse, never ask me to coach my sons teams). Or Codi says I maybe should not read others blogs, but then what would I do with my time?
Comments