Thursday, October 25, 2007

Flipped Upside Down

So our lives have completely changed as we knew them. First, Xander has been drooling a lot more and has been a little more onry, so we think he is teething, but the worst thing is that he is now standing on his own. Codilyn put him down in his crib while she was running the bath and when she came back he was standing up. Now when we put him down to take a nap he has too much fun standing up, how do you teach kids that the crib is the place to sleep and now have fun.


We all took a WALK the other day just to get out of the house. Xander had a good time and it was a really good workout for me carrying him. I now know why overweight people breathe heavily.

8 comments:

Bekah said...

I LOVE that bottom picture...I didn't think it was possible, but Xander gets even cuter every day!

Kelli Proctor said...

so cute! You guys are cool! Did you mean to say you took a walk, or a nap? Anyway you guys have a way cute little guy, great job!

Zach and Codi said...

I know it's quite a shock, but yes, we did infact take a walk. I know, I know, us? Exercise? We're really growing up!

Crystal said...

So cute! I'm very impressed that Xander keeps those glasses on! He's adorable! I'm also impressed that you can still carry him in that. My back would be aching after 5 minutes. Way to be, muscle man!

Jancisco said...

Love the sunglasses picture. You look like superheros!

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE the sunglasses picture also, it is classic! Xander is such a cute little guy.

Kelli Proctor said...

Hey CODI! I tagged you so now you have to do it, even if you have already been tagged think of some new stuff! Love you!

Crystal said...

Zach or Codi have been tagged on my blog.