Friday, November 16, 2007

IF YOU THINK I'M CUTE... YOU SHOULD SEE MY DAD!

For those of you who don't know.... Zach is blessed with great sense of style. In fact, many of the times in which I have received compliments on my outfit, or shoes... they have been items which Zach has either told me to buy, or bought for me himself (yes ladies, my husband does know my sizes and can fit me to a T!). Apparently our little Xander has inherited this trait from his dad and I have the pictures to prove it. See... Xander HATES to get dressed. If he could be naked all day long, HE WOULD BE (another trait he inherited from Zach). So in an attempt to make getting dressed fun for him I decided to let him pick out his outfit for the day all by himself. Granted, he probably had no idea what was going on, but the outcome was quite entertaining. We began with the pant drawer, from which he chose a pair of light blue and white striped pants. I immediately began seeing all the mismatched shirts he could possibly choose to go with the pants as we moved on to the shirt drawer. To my surprise however he chose a white polo shirt that matched perfectly. Thinking it a fluke (especially since the polo was closer to the back of the drawer and surrounded by many other colorful options), we moved on to the onesies where to my astonishment the little guy pulled out a light blue onesie that perfectly matched the above mentioned pants. So there you have it.... I am a woman surrounded by good looking men, with great sense of style. It's enough to make one extremely self-conscious. Do I look okay?


8 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I love it! I can relate to having a husband who has a better sense of style...Sterling rocks at picking out great things for me! Now I just need a little boy to see it that trait will be passed on...
(I find it hard to believe that anyone can have better taste than you though...)

Crystal said...

How cute!!

Tiffany said...

What a stud!

Sarie's Life said...

Cods: Xander is getting so big and cute. I think he gets it from Pops(Val)! Wish to hear from you more often! When are you coming home to UT to visit the old folks? Miss you and sort of Zach too!

Brianne said...

Very impressive Xander! He really is the cutest little guy. I'm sure your genes played a role in this too Codi, fashion sense and all!

Jancisco said...

He is so cute and so smiley. I am so glad he chose me to be his godmother.

Bekah said...

Can he come over to my house? I need some serious wardrobe help lately...

Megan said...

Well that is a great gene to pass on to your children. You really do have the most stylin' family!

Can Zach rub off on Jeff? I'd love for him to buy me clothes.. he has a time or 2, but didn't have much success so doesn't do it anymore... (hmm... sounds like I created the problem. Whoops!) So perhaps a little lesson in fashion and he'd be more willing.

Just the same... What a great husband & husband to be!!