Sunday, December 16, 2007

I Done Graduated

Well, the end has come and I have officially graduated. It feels really weird. I have been in school for six years and have no clue what I am going to do next. I received my Masters in Business Administration with specializations in Marketing and International Business. I have been applying to jobs everyday, and if anyone has any connections, let me know. I will do just about anything, and if worse comes to worse, I will get my PH.d I will eventually get it, but I hope to pay off these student loans before accruing other student loans.

I owe a special thanks to Codilyn for all her support. When I get stressed out, I become a jerk, and she patiently put up with it. Thanks babe.

12 comments:

Topher and Carma said...

So, so exciting! Congrats on the big graduation, you will be getting loads of job offers soon, who wouldn't want ya? Have a fabulous Christmas, we'll miss you guys!

Jancisco said...

Congratulations! You are brilliant! I'm anxious to hear where you will end up. . . San Antonio??

See you in a week or so!

Brianne said...

Congrats! It's so nice to be done, at least for now, isn't it? Student loans are no fun...we're in that boat with you, but I'm sure you'll find a great job soon. Good luck!

Kelli Proctor said...

CONGRATS to both of you! You guys are amazing! Codi you look so gorgeous! What do you want to specialize in for your career Zach?

Garland's said...

Thanks for letting us come up! We are so proud of you! And you are lucky to have such a wonderful wife who puts up with you. Poor Codi!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment! P.S. xander is adorable in that first shot!

Jessica F. said...

Congrats!!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!! Such sweet relief, I hope you find a fabulous job that suits your needs & wants!

Travis said...

Merry Christmas, it's me Sister Richardson...Beck, remember Tomsk? The thing I remember the most about you? Candy, more candy and still more candy and even more waffley!
check out our blog!

Kerry said...

Congrats, Zach! Your family is so beautiful!
And to answer your question... I don't really feel the "now what?" syndrome. Having an M.Ed. is pretty specific, so I'll just head right into teaching again. Plus I'm getting married too, so there are lots of what's! ;)
Do you know what you'll do now? Best wishes and good luck!

~Jen~ said...

Congratulations!!!

Crystal said...

Congrats and Happy B-day Xander!