Well, the end has come and I have officially graduated. It feels really weird. I have been in school for six years and have no clue what I am going to do next. I received my Masters in Business Administration with specializations in Marketing and International Business. I have been applying to jobs everyday, and if anyone has any connections, let me know. I will do just about anything, and if worse comes to worse, I will get my PH.d I will eventually get it, but I hope to pay off these student loans before accruing other student loans.

I owe a special thanks to Codilyn for all her support. When I get stressed out, I become a jerk, and she patiently put up with it. Thanks babe.
I owe a special thanks to Codilyn for all her support. When I get stressed out, I become a jerk, and she patiently put up with it. Thanks babe.
Comments
See you in a week or so!
check out our blog!
And to answer your question... I don't really feel the "now what?" syndrome. Having an M.Ed. is pretty specific, so I'll just head right into teaching again. Plus I'm getting married too, so there are lots of what's! ;)
Do you know what you'll do now? Best wishes and good luck!