Sunday, January 27, 2008

In Memory



We just got the news that our prophet, Gordon B, Hinckley, just passed away today. Words cannot describe how sad it makes me to hear this. He meant so much to me. He meant so much to this church, not only because he was the seer and revelator, but because he helped to bring the church into a different light, he made it fun to be a member. He did so many great things as our prophet. I can't look at the Oklahoma City temple without thinking of him and how grateful I am that he received the revelation to build mini-temples. He was the person who was leading the church when I became converted to the church and I will always love him for being my prophet. I love him and respect him and know that he will be truly missed.

1 comment:

Garland's said...

I agree, he was a great leader and man. He had such a sense of humor!