Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lazy Xander


I know Xander could walk without any help if he wanted to. I think he just does not really care about walking. This movie just proves this point. He can get to anything he wants to by crawling, since he crawls really really fast. So I think Xander might be the only kid when he goes into Nursery that will not be walking.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Ha! He just wants to do things his own way. Lots of kids are not walking at 1 year old so don't worry about it. My nephew turned one on Dec. 21st and is not the least bit interested in walking either...he'll hardly even stand. Anyway, once Xander gains some confidence that walking will be faster than crawling, he'll be a pro in no time. Just enjoy what little time you have left of the not-as-mobile stage...you'll be longing for these days once he's running circles around you!

~Jen~ said...

Neither one of my girls walked at 1. With our oldest we thought something was seriously wrong with her! She didn't walk until she was 15 months. There were no problems. So when we had a 2nd child I was SURE that she'd walk sooner b/c she'd see her older sister doing it. Nope - 15 months again. I wasn't so anxious with the 2nd one. So...now we'll just see what the 3rd one does.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Xander is! Congrats on graduating too!