Monday, February 11, 2008

THE KING (NOT ELVIS OR THE BURGER) but DANCING

Xander has taken his first couple of steps but gets shy when we pull out the camera, but he still has not gained enough confidence to move around a lot.  But he loves standing and loves dancing.  Here is just a short little clip of him trying to dance and every time he moves a little too much he gets off balanced.  Enjoy!!!


8 comments:

Brianne said...

How cute! He's already got some great moves. What a stud.

Jancisco said...

I'm way impressed that he dances with his whole body INCLUDING his hands! He's gonna be famous.

I wonder who he's been watching :) You guys are great parents.

Julene Kendell said...

John Travolta move over. Xander has some moves that John would die for. And.....of course I am not a bit prejudiced.

Love you,

Grandma

Anonymous said...

So sweet! How does he know that's what to do? What a smarty!

One of my favorite parts is listening to Codi laugh so hard the camera shakes.

My little Heather (age 3) watched it a TON of times. She thought it was so fun! Thanks for sharing with us. I LOVE the videos!...and pictures too.

Ku'ulei said...

It's a Xander throw-down. This is SO cute! Love the hand action too. Work it out Xander, Work it out!

Garland's said...

BTW, what is that song he is dancing to?

Zach and Codi said...

The song is originally by Kat de Luna and it's called Whine Up. We however were watching Dance War at the time so it was Team Bruno's version of the song. Xander loves anything with a distinctive dance beat. He's our little dancing man. Whenever I change his diaper, or change his clothes he always points to the Mac in his room, wanting me to turn the music on. It makes changing him more pleasant but still difficult because he dances throughout the entire process. But I guess that is better than crying and rolling around trying to escape. Yes, my boy would prefer to make our home his own private nudist colony. What do you do?

mikeisha said...

Sister Kendel (you know I have no idea how you spell it in english!), how are you? It's sister epperson. Well Jensen now. I got MARRIED! Aug 2006 my best friend of four years and I tied the knot. Hope all is well come check us out. You had a very adorable child. Where are you living now? My email address is eppersom@yahoo.com