I think that sometimes Xander thinks we are hermits, because its too cold to go out yet, and lets face it, we are too lazy to go anywhere else, so we took him to the park today and he could care less about swinging and going down slides. But what was so interesting is how much he wanted to walk on his own. There are two reasons why Xander has taken a little longer to walk, #1 he is freakishly tall and it
Also, he helped do our taxes. Should I worry that the online tax helper shows that we should be getting 5x the amount back we paid in taxes? Audit here we come.
8 comments:
Xander is going to be leaving you guys in the dust before you know it!! It looks like he enjoyed a day at the park! I loved the video, now you have it on record! :-) Also, you got Xander doing the bills now?! hehe!
I cannot believe how big is getting. I swear he was just born last month....
Look at him go! Holy smokes, he's doing really good you guys. The park looks so fun. I wanna go to the park too! If only we could just get it to stop snowing here in Utah....
Xander is so tall. He looks like he is about to be getting into everything. He is also a very cute kid!!! It is so much fun having these blogs I know you all moved away but it is so much easier to keep in contact and see the little ones grow up. Thanks for giving us the idea.
He is so cute!! I love the tax picture!!
Hey guys! He is sooo cute; I can't even believe how big he is. Check out our blog: http://mernjeff.blogspot.com/
I haven't really done anything with it yet but maybe someday I will get on the ball and do something creative. Hope that you guys are doing well!
Meredith
Our kids are some of those "midget kids" you were referring to. What can they do, you should see how tall (not) their parents are. Xander is a cute kid!
Does he get dizzy from the up and down? I think I would. He'll be running so soon.
Post a Comment