After a very hard week for the both of us, we have opted to delete the challenge from our blog and instead of public embarrassment we decided private embarrassment works for us.
Ha ha! That's hilarious! If it makes you feel any better, Chris and I never even started the challenge. We found out about it like a month after it was given and we just flat out never started... That makes it sound like we never read the scriptures, but we do, I promise! :)
Codi here - let me explain.... we're not giving up on the Hinckley challenge, we're just not placing our progress on our blog anymore for everyone to see.
5 comments:
atleast you tried! I get my reading in but with 3 boys, sometimes its hard to be consistent. Good job guys, you are awesome!
Ha ha! That's hilarious! If it makes you feel any better, Chris and I never even started the challenge. We found out about it like a month after it was given and we just flat out never started... That makes it sound like we never read the scriptures, but we do, I promise! :)
Codi here - let me explain....
we're not giving up on the Hinckley challenge, we're just not placing our progress on our blog anymore for everyone to see.
It's coo' like that...
I understand! That's why we never had it on our blog! :)
Post a Comment