Thursday, April 17, 2008

R&B King

Where in the world does he learn how to dance like this. Codi and I do not dance around the house much, but somehow he picked it up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Codi, I have to say (once again) it's so fun to hear you giggle at your cutie pie! Thanks for sharing the video.

Bekah said...

He's got those arms goin' and everything! he needs to teach me some moves because, frankly, I'm pretty sad.

Jessica F. said...

I love it! He falls down and gets right up and starts going again!

Natalie said...

What do you mean you guys don't dance much? It looks like Zach was bustin' a move in the background there. Way to go Xander; we'll look for ya on Dancing with the Stars in about 20 years.

The Rod's said...

He is the future SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE champ!