Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Its My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To


So my 25th Birthday was probably the worst birthday I have ever had. I had to work all day and did not come home until 10:00 that night to no cake. I complained the entire week to Codi and just got more and more bummed, but by Saturday night I blew it off and focused on other things. Then, after church on Sunday some really close friends surprised me at our door with cake and ice cream. This was the first time in our marriage that Codi has actually surprised me. I am still a little kid. When she has any presents in the house I find them within two days, or any fun nights, I find them before the day even comes. So thanks Codi for surprising me. I enjoyed it. Too bad we dont have a big enough place to hold more people.

P.S. If you look close enough Codi forgot candles so we used toothpicks. They work just fine but go out in a matter of seconds.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

I was wasting time and browsing through friends' blogs and I found yours:) You guys are hilarious. So, I added you to my blogging friends list. It's very short right now because I just started our blog yesterday. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and let you know:) Have a great day!
-Sunny

Garland's said...

You and Elliott are the same. He always has horrible birthdays no matter what. I even surprised him with Neil Diamond tickets and that was so hard to hide b/c he always finds out what I get him like a few hours after I get it.

Bec said...

happy reallly belated birthday!!