Xander is such a mix of both of you guys...at first I thought he was the spitting image of Zach, but as he gets older, he's looking more and more like you Codi!
We actually dont know who the other kid in the picture is, this weird couple just walked up and asked if we could take a picture with their kid also. Thats my nephew Cole.
What a great looking family. Zander sure is getting big, and what a great looking kid. We love you guys and miss you a lot. Hope you are doing well. Love Kevin, Sumer, Conner, Addy and Braeden.
11 comments:
WOW! THese are some great shots! What a great looking family! Looks like you guys are healthy and happy!
Oh you guys are cute, but who's that little guy in the first picture?
What great pictures! I wish I had a cousin one too, that will be a fun memory for them.
Xander is such a mix of both of you guys...at first I thought he was the spitting image of Zach, but as he gets older, he's looking more and more like you Codi!
We actually dont know who the other kid in the picture is, this weird couple just walked up and asked if we could take a picture with their kid also. Thats my nephew Cole.
Love the new fam pic!! Where did you guys take it?!! Too cute! How did you get Xander to smile! hehe!
Oooo la la! I'm sure your "ex" Jaren will be lovin' the picture of you Cods! HA HA!!!! Although you are a cute family...I still ever so sexy!
P.S. Xander beats you both out in the Hotness!
Miss you Cods! Lots of Love to you both!
Sars
What a great looking family. Zander sure is getting big, and what a great looking kid. We love you guys and miss you a lot. Hope you are doing well. Love Kevin, Sumer, Conner, Addy and Braeden.
Cute cute cute!
this is kevin-
this reminds me of the picture of me sitting on zach's back in Omsk during that photo session...good times
Post a Comment