Water Park and More...

Codi was introduced into the local water fountain park that surprisingly just down the street. Xander had such a great time. So here is a cute picture.


Also, we just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary and man it seems like we are already one of those old married couples. And, we are finally making the announcement that we are having another baby. Codi is now 14 weeks along and you would think that the morning sickness would subside by now, but she is puking at least once a day and has had some really tough days with this pregnancy. So either it is a girl, which would explain the change, or this baby just does not like food. It is so bad that in a matter of three weeks she lost 10 lbs. The doctor said everything was ok and that the weight loss was explainable because she has been so sick. We should find out the sex in about a month. So now Codi can wear this shirt loud and proud.

Comments

Brianne said…
Wow, congrats! I'm not gonna lie... 2 kids is CRAZY, but also a lot of fun. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. Hope Codi starts feeling better soon!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I know exactly how Codi feels. I was sick for 17 weeks with Emme and i lost at least 10 lbs with each of my babies - which I don't mind, because then my pregnancy gain isn't as much:)! I hope she gets feeling better soon!
Crystal said…
Yeah, congratulations!!
~Jen~ said…
Congratulations! You know my 2nd pregnancy was alot like that - totally sick....and it turned out to be the same sex as the first. THIS pregnancy has been most like my first and of course it is a different sex.

Oh...and in a month we'll be heading your way...we'll have to get together sometime. We took your advice and went for Edmond.
~Jen~ said…
what's your email address? Maybe you can help us figure out what ward we're in.
Kelli Proctor said…
so exciting! COngrats!
Kerry said…
Happy anniversary and congrats on baby #2! I sure hope Codi feels better very, very soon! ; )
The Wright Fam said…
I can't wait to go the spraygroud, it looks like so much fun! It's pretty sad that we have lived her for over 2 years and have never checked it out before! We are so lame! LOL! Anyway, I love the prego T-shirt too, it makes me laugh! I just want you guys to have in writing that we are SOOOO excited for you guys and this new little Beckster on the way!! He or she is one lucky little baby to have you guys are parents!
Jancisco said…
Congratufreakinlations!!! Xander is going to be the best big brother.

Sorry you are so sick. Maybe try popcicles. . . thats really all I've got.

We love you guys.
Tiffany said…
Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon.
Jessica F. said…
Congrats! I hope you start feeling better. At least you lost weight...I was throwing up everyday and still managed to gain 10 in the first 15 weeks.

You guys are such cute parents...yeah!!!
Janae said…
Congrats! I am super excited for you! I hope you start feeling better soon!
Anonymous said…
Hi Codi, I have been wondering how you guys have been doing and where you're at. I just found your blog and am SO excited to be able to stay in touch. Congrats on baby number two. They keep you busy but it's a blast. I hope you feel better soon.

I don't have a blog for you to check out, I'm a little slow with technology, but I would love to talk to you and catch up. My number is 801-712-4945, call me when you can. (I'm in Utah until the first week of August). I can't wait to talk to you. Love ya!
Anonymous said…
Flodie! Baby #2! That's FABULOUS! Congratulations to all 3 of you. That's really exciting! I hope you start feeling better soon. You're too sweet to be throwing up everyday. Love ya!
Congrats on being having another baby.
Bec said…
Congrats!! That is So exciting!! Xander is so stinkin cute!
Emily said…
Congrats! I hope you get feeling better soon. Just remind yourself that it is all worth it. I can't wait to see another cute baby in your family :)
Larson said…
Congrats! I am so happy for you and also happy to find your blog! We have a blog too. Look on your email for your invitation to ours. Hope you stop feeling so much morning sickness too.