Xander Will Have a Baby....

Well, what is everyone's guess? Are we going to have a girl or another boy? Before we tell you that good news, we have some other good news. I got promoted!!! After only 4 months I got promoted to another store. We will be moving to Tulsa, Oklahoma. I have to be there on Monday so I will be going alone, and hope to find a place to live within a couple of days. It is a lot of stress for Codi having to finish packing here at home and me looking for a place up there. But, we are so very excited. We hear that Tulsa is a lot prettier than OKC, but we will see. So this will be a very busy couple of weeks, but we are ready for it, so bring it.

And we are having another boy!!! Here will be here just around Christmas so we still have some time to go, but this kid hates food and still wont let mommy keep anything down.

Comments

Staci said…
Congrats on another boy! Congrats on the promotion also. I am from the Tulsa area and love it. It's a fabulous place. I hope you guys love it too.
Brianne said…
Wow, lots of good news! You can always ask Jen (Brough) Craiker for advice on where to live around Tulsa... too bad she just moved to OKC! Anyway, congrats on another boy too. It's CRAZY but also a lot of fun! Good luck with everything!
Crystal said…
Congrats on both!
Jancisco said…
Congratulations! Sorry about the vomiting, though. Is Tulsa closer to us now?

Good luck with the move. I wish we could be there to help (no, I'm serious).
Megan said…
I was just looking at your little family during church wondering if you knew what this next baby was going to be. I never did get to Codi before she was in the black hole that is the primary room.. so I'm thrilled to find the news here! So happy for your new little guy, so sad that you are leaving!! But congrats on the promotion & good luck!!
Codi, Call me if you need help!!!
Sarie's Life said…
Yea! Another boy...maybe you'll end up with 3 like me! Ha ha! Enjoy the move and congrats on the promotion!
~Jen~ said…
I am sad that you guys are moving to Tulsa now that we're in OKC! I was looking forward to meeting and getting to know Codi - which I was going to introduce myself to today but she's a busy lady at church! Just email me if you have any more questions. You'll get a better feel for the area since you'll actually be there this week.

Congrats on the boy too! Isabella told me after Primary that a mommy in a black dress was having a boy and that she was moving to "the other Oklahoma" - that is what she calls Tulsa.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Codi and Zach, we are happy with you.
Yeah for boys!!! So fun!

But you know what's not fun, you leaving OKC...though I'm very excited about your promotion! We will totally miss you. So that means primary pres is up for grabs again!

You guys gotta promise to keep up this blog so we can see lots of pics of the boys!
Kendells said…
We're very happy for you...but can't you move to a place a little more exciting so we can come visit? Seriously, Tulsa? What's there to do in Tulsa?
Love ya. KSCAB
Jessica F. said…
Congrats on the promotion and the baby boy!!!!
Kerry said…
Congrats on both! Exciting happenings for the Beck's! : )
Natalie said…
That's exciting you're having another boy and congrats on the promotion. Good luck with everything!
Anonymous said…
Codi! No more barfing! Yuck. I hope you feel better soon. Promotions are so exciting I'm happy for you. And congrats on another boy! Fantabulous!
Jen said…
CONGRATS!!!!! I am so excited for you guys an that's so wonderful about the promotion. What an adventure =). I can't believe that Xander is getting so big!!!!
Tiffany said…
Congrats on both the baby boy and the job promotion. Things seem to be going well (minus the baby still not letting his mommy keep any food down).
Dianna said…
How exciting! Congratulations!
I want an update! How is Tulsa? We miss ya!