Things are changing really quick around our place. Right after we moved to Tulsa Codi and Xander made a quick trip to Utah so I could set up the new place, because it is really hard unpacking with a toddler around and so that I could play catch up at work. There they had fun with all of the Kendells and with my two sisters who are up there right now. He had a great time, at least it looks like he had a great time in the pictures, and came back doing things he had never done before, like having a whole new vocabulary, only wanting to feed himself, only eat what the adults are eating and crawling in his highchair when he is hungry.
Things are going great up in Tulsa but we miss our good friends in OKC.
4 comments:
I've been waiting for an update, & not being very patient about it!!
We miss you!!
I love the komsomolskaya hat!! He looks exactly like a little boy. no more toddler. Congratulations on the new job and new place and new baby and everynewthing.
I miss you guys tons, thanks for leaving as you know your absence has played very heavy into my life. I hope you are all doing good and Xander looks like he is growing up too fast. Take care. Leslie
Holy smokes! Despite the high chair he's sitting in Xander looks so grown up! He's sooooooooooooo super cute! Awesome.
Post a Comment