Saturday, September 6, 2008
One of the Funniest
My little sister Lindsey is one of the funniest people we know. I love her humor because it is never derogatory or crude. She is just really witty, but not a lot of people get to see that side, but I just wanted to make a little post just about her. While Codi and Xander were up in Utah, Lindsey was quickly loved by all the Kendell Kids and by Xander. She went on all these little kid rides with everyone and Xander had a blast with her. While going through all the pictures I found a whole series of pictures of Lindsey and had to post some of them. Codi said that she asked her to take some pictures of her and so she did, and this is what follows. We love you Lins and miss you.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how cute!! Love all the pictures!! Lindsey is so photogenic and beautiful!
Post a Comment