Tuesday, October 7, 2008

P.S.

Oh, yea and here is a pic of the incident. And Xander went #2 in the toilet. So sad that our most exciting thing this week is when our son poops on the toilet.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Maybe it's the fact that we just finished potty training Carter, but pooping in the toilet is HUGE!! Yeah Xander, and Yeah Codi and Zach!! That's an accomplishment for everyone. Good luck with all that. Codi, I hope you're feeling better and I would love to see more pictures of a pregnant Codi.

Jen said...

SO cute!!!!! Look at that sweet little face. I am with you on when they are sick. I LOVE that Branson will cuddle with me for hours. It's heartbreaking that they're sick but heartwarming that you get to hold on to them =). I DO spy a hot little prego back there!!!!! (insert cat call)

Brandt & Lindsey said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. He looks like a boy and not a baby anymore.
Hey at least he can poop! We have to give Avery stool softeners!! The joys of parenthood.

Garland's said...

Wow he is potty training!? That is awesome. It takes kids forever to poop in the toilet. Yeah Xander!

Kendells said...

Sorry to hear you guys are sick. It's so hard when there isn't much you can give them to help with the symptoms, besides love and a hug. Give X our best and let us know how things are going with each of you. Love K&S