There is this lady that I work with who has smoked for probably 75% of her life and she has this really deep and raspy voice and she has this terrible habit of saying, "I'm just sayin'" after being completely blunt with people. For instance, she says things like, "that shirt makes your neck look fat, Im just sayin." and "shouldnt you look in the mirror before you leave the house, Im just sayin." Its like the modern day version of, just kidding.
So in honor of her, Codilyn's stomach (and in no way do I mean Codi) looks like she will have the baby a lot sooner than December 30th, Im just sayin.
6 comments:
Zak, you might be sleeping on the couch for a month. I'm just sayin'.
Let's see a pic of this belly! better yet, lets get together and go see Twilight!!! We're thinking of seeing it Saturday morning (22nd) and then going to breakfast to discuss. Will you be there?!! Oh and I took Michelle and Todd's pics on Sunday evening. Isn't Michelle a babe!
The Beck family should take a nice little trip down to McKinney for Thanksgiving and be with those who miss them...since they wont be able to come down for Christmas,I'm just sayin'
Well you never really know when those babies will arrive, do you?
Hey, its your cousin Paige! That made me laugh out loud. Maybe there's two babies in there, I'm just saying..
YOU'RE PREGO??????? I spoke with you via video chat like what, 2 months ago? I couldn't even tell ;).
Post a Comment