Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holding Out!!

So I know that this baby will come whenever he is ready, but I am counting down the days when I want him to come. I hope that he does not come before Christmas, and for his sake hope it does not happen on Christmas.

2 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

Codi here...
Just to explain the picture.... this is what Xander does a few times EVERY DAY. He doesn't always lift my shirt up but every day he does say good morning, hello, and goodnight to the baby. And often each greeting is accompanied with a kiss. It is the sweetest thing!! Especially hearing his little voice say "Bay-bee" every time he sees my belly. That's what he was saying when this picture was taken. Let's just hope this love continues when the baby is actually here and stealing some of his attention, and toys.

Zach and Codi said...

P.S. Sorry about my blindingly white skin! Being one shade darker than albino has it's set backs. Viewers beware!