Congrats Codilyn and Zach! I am sad I am out of town, but I want to come and visit when I get home! He is absolutely beautiful! Please please please let me know if you need ANYTHING!!
Hey Codilyn! How is everything going? Let me know if you need anything...seriously...we are just across the parking lot! my number is 918-488-0852 Lacey
Wow, that brought tears to my eyes. What a sweet and precious little Zander loving his new brother! You two are so blessed and I'm so happy for ya'll!!!
Codi! This made me so excited to see how Aiden will be when there is anew baby around. I doubt he will be so sweet and gentle as Xander, judging by how he treats our dog at this point, but hopefully so. What a beautiful baby!
5 comments:
He's beautiful and I love how cute his older brother is with him. Hopefully it stays that way:)
Congrats Codilyn and Zach! I am sad I am out of town, but I want to come and visit when I get home! He is absolutely beautiful! Please please please let me know if you need ANYTHING!!
Congrats again! =)
Hey Codilyn! How is everything going? Let me know if you need anything...seriously...we are just across the parking lot! my number is 918-488-0852
Lacey
Wow, that brought tears to my eyes. What a sweet and precious little Zander loving his new brother! You two are so blessed and I'm so happy for ya'll!!!
Celeste
Codi! This made me so excited to see how Aiden will be when there is anew baby around. I doubt he will be so sweet and gentle as Xander, judging by how he treats our dog at this point, but hopefully so. What a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment