Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Little Bro

Dustin is by far the most entertaining person I know. He always has the funniest stories, interesting clothes and just a great sense of humor. I thought I had seen everything my brother could pull out of his hat until I saw our old car. We sold it to my little brother when we got our new cars and he told me that he was planning on having fun with it. So, say goodbye to Codilyn's old car and hello to Herbie with a face lift.
To help pay for the cost of buying a new car, he let friends pay him to take a baseball bat to the top. You can see the dents.
P.S. You can kinda see Xander's new haircut. I tried to play a trick on my mom. She was watching Xander and went up stairs to get something. I quickly grabbed some scissors and cut a chunk out of Xanders hair. I took Xander upstairs and told my mom that Xander had grabbed a pair of scissors and cut his hair while she ran upstairs. She did not fall for it, but it was worth a shot. And by the way, we had already decided to buzz Xander's head after a terrible haircut.

1 comment:

Kelli Proctor said...

That is so fun! haha! What did Codi say?