Travis flashback!!! Thump, thump, arghhh...Thump, thump, arghhh. Make sure you put the vitamin C and tape cleaner on a high shelf. Sure is cute though.
What a cute face. As if to say, "I'm not doing anything wrong." Dustin's car is... interesting. At least he'll never have trouble finding it in a parking lot. How the heck are your brothers? What's Bryson up to?
Hee Hee!!!!! I have wanted to call you all week and by the time the kids are in bed.....I keep forgetting it is so much later where you are. Tomorrow is Sunday and I hope you will be home because I am CALLIN!!! =)
That is so funny! They are both so way cute! That used to be my fave place when I was little, the dryer, haha! Its a food place to be! Thanks so much for your sweet words, it means a lot right now! You are so awesome! Love you!
Comments
Thanks so much for your sweet words, it means a lot right now! You are so awesome! Love you!