Little Nugget, Part Duex February 15, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Jen said… How would it be to have that monkey like agility? Anonymous said… Wow, you must be so busy. What fun it is to see your little boy grow up and start discovering new and exciting things. Crystal said… Wow, I'd die if Douglas did that. How is he going down? And he looks really tall!!! Garland's said… Dang he is smart! I wonder how he is getting down too!? We are thinking about Isabel The Rod's said… That's awesome! Looks like something you would do when you were younger Zach! iKev said… This comment has been removed by the author. Jen said… Thanks for the input on my hair Zach. It's nice to know from a male's perspective that isn't Kev. Even if I look like a Mac truck he HAS to say otherwise =). Miss you guys!!!
Comments