Friday, March 13, 2009

Little Buddies


I know I've told you all just how much Xander adores his little brother Blayne, but now I'd like to show you just how sweet their relationship really is. A few weeks ago I was busy putting things away in the boys room, and left the room for a few seconds to throw some clothes into the dryer. Upon returning this is what I found.....



6 comments:

Katie Gee said...

Wow! That's a special bond made in heaven! Thanks for sharing.

Jessica F. said...

Brothers are so cute! Your are especially cute!!!!

Stephanie said...

You have a cute pair of sons, thank you for showing us.

Jancisco said...

So so cute.

Garland's said...

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet. How is he not beating him up? I'm afraid Cole is going to smother his sister.

Jen said...

I am DYING from all of the cuteness contained in those videos!!!!!! I love it when smooshy Blayne opens his mouth up oh so wide to say something babylitious and Xander is so soft with him!!!!!! Let's go to Rome and hang out with our cute boys =). I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (had to add a few more exclamation points for more emphasis =).)