Wednesday, April 8, 2009

On the Move AGAIN!!!


Well guys, the Becks are moving once again. I got promoted to Assistant Store Manager in Enid, Oklahoma. It is north of Oklahoma City. We are really excited about it, but really nervous about finding a place in such a small city. So we have a week and a half to find a place, move in for me to start working on the 20th. Talk about a crazy week.

7 comments:

The Wright Fam said...

Holy Smokes!! I wish you guys were moving back to the city!! Congrats on the promotion!! I must call you guys soon to get the full scoop!

Jessica F. said...

Congrats! Sounds exciting!!!

Topher and Carma said...

Congrats! Good luck with the move! I wish I was there to take your kids for you. I hope you love the small town stuff.

Lena said...

Best of luck to you guys!
~Lena

Jancisco said...

Wow, that is crazy! Good luck to you guys! We miss you.

Kelli Proctor said...

Congratualtions! That is awesome! Good luck with everything!

steadam said...

That's right by Vance AFB, If I get stationed there, you'll be right by me.