Well we have been trying to get away from Spongebob. We would like to say so we can show more educational shows, but they real answer is that we have seen all the episodes. So we came upon this new show that we have heard lots about, Yo Gabba Gabba. What the crap??? Those characters are crazy. Needless to say Xander did not approve....
(You have to click on the pic to get the real face, not staged, we promise.)

So we changed it back to Spongebob.
8 comments:
Too funny! That little scowl in the first one is priceless.
yeah, I made that face when I watched Yo Gabba Gabba for the first time too. "What the crap?" is right!
Ya I saw Yo Gabba Gabba and I was scared really scared. What happened to good old Sesame Street. I didn't think it would ever happen but Spongbob isn't that bad now, especially after seeing some of the alternatives!
love spongebob, love yo gabba gabba, take that!
your xander is adorable codi!
plus i wanted to tell you your comment about the redhouse furniture clip made me laugh tons! i wish we could give those guys a medal :)
I, also, like Yo Gabba Gabba. Sorry. Its that kind of weird that I hope rubs off on my kids.
When are we going to see you?
That is a Zach face for sure! Yo Gaba does look retarded! All Cole wants to watch is Seseame street, he loves it and it is educational.
Yo Gabba Gabba is the WeIrDeSt show in the world. I mean what was the creator thinking??? Was he on drugs??? Is that "DJ Lance" guy the real creator and mastermind behind it? Because let's be honest...NO ONE else would think that guy could be entertaining or non-creepy to kids. He HAD to have given himself the job. But the WORST thing about it??? Kayson LIKES it!!!! He'll be watching it and says,"MOM, the weird guy is on!!!!" He thinks it's funny that I find him appalling...
Ok, so we turned on Yo Gabba Gabba the other day and they have great educational songs, but one of the characters looks like something that is used in the bedroom. Who thought of that guy?
Post a Comment