Wednesday, June 3, 2009

EASTER!!!

So I know this is REALLY late but I found these pictures of the boys from Easter and couldn't resist posting them. Xander definitely takes after his daddy and was all about getting as much candy as he could. He even did cute faces at other kid's moms while he took candy out of their kids stashes, it worked every time for they were putty in his hands. How could anyone resist this face?




On Sunday we got the boys all gussied for Church and I thought they looked absolutely adorable! I know... I'm their mom so I'm biased, but I still say they were (and are) too cute for words!





They also got some great Easter gifts from their thoughtful Grandmas, and these matching shirts from Grandma Kendell had to be modeled right away.

1 comment:

Jessica F. said...

Such handsome boys! You do GREAT work girl! (I guess I will give Zack a little credit as well)