Blayne is about to crawl. Xander wont stop talking. And two little ones are keeping us very active.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
I'm Still Standing
We finally began potty training a couple of weeks ago. It began with a rough start. The first week was very difficult, but we just had to laugh about the funny things he did. One day we could tell that Xander had to go #2, so he dissappeared into the bathroom, (he does not like us to be in the bathroom when he goes, he wants his privacy) then, a couple of minutes later, Codi went back into the bathroom, and was greeted with a terrible smell. He went in his pull up and was in the process of scooping his stuff out of his pullup and putting it into the toilet. He listened to us and went in the toilet. Since that he has been doing pretty well. Knock on wood.
Blayne is about to crawl. Xander wont stop talking. And two little ones are keeping us very active.
Codi got a new hairdo, and doesn't she look good?
Blayne is about to crawl. Xander wont stop talking. And two little ones are keeping us very active.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You look FABULOUS!
Oh! Potty training. We're doing that here too and I'd say it's going okay. Glad it's going better for you.
Codi, Codi! You look so good! I love your hair!
Codi! YOu look hot! Cant wait to see you soon! And I am serious about going to one of Ameras classes, if she is still teaching! Love ya!
I LOVE Codi's hair! AMAZING!!!
potty training is the worst..boss man is seriously struggling..and BTW your new do is adorable..hope things are going well for you...
Wow hot mamma!!!
Post a Comment