Sunday, November 8, 2009

This is Halloween...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.... I LOVE HALLOWEEN! This year for Halloween we decided to make good use of some old costumes, so we revisited our costumes from Halloween 2 years ago when Xander was Blayne's age. The only problem was we needed to come up with a costume for Xander so he could join in the family costume fun! Being the brilliant man that he is, Zach came up with the perfect solution. It went perfectly with the other three costumes and with Xander's idea that he's the one in charge.
What do you think?




We had a great time at our ward Halloween party and the boys even walked away with prizes for #1: The most creative costume(Xander), and #2: The cutest costume(Blayne).





We had a great time trick-or-treating and listening to Xander say "Rik or Reet!" LOVE that boy! Now were just dealing with the never ending pleas for more candy, and the creative ways in which he tries to get it for himself. I never knew a toddler could move a chair so quietly. Hope everyone had a fun Halloween! BOO!!!

6 comments:

Lilly said...

Oh my gosh that is so hysterical and cute, I think I just might die.

Jessica F. said...

Could you be anymore creative?!? I LOVE your costumes! Can we please live by each other at some point?

Megan said...

Great costumes.. loved them 2 years ago & you made them even better!!

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh- too cute!!!

Lacey Freeman said...

LOVE IT! HAHAHA!

Lena said...

Wow, I love those pictures. Cute, cute, cute!!
~Lena