Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our First Thanksgiving

Well this year we decided to skip a Steak Place (our first thanksgiving), My parents, (our second year), OKC friends (third year), and more OKC friends (last year) and decided to just stay at home and fix it ourselves. I was planning on doing the cooking, but
decided to put it all in Codi's hands. I went outside to put up Christmas lights and to just stay out of the kitchen and you know what, my wife CAN cook. She tells herself all the time she can't cook, but she blew me away. The food was good. Both Xander and Blayne ate everything including leftover days after, which was a first. Good job Code..

Xander took the picture of Blayne and Codi all by himself. He is actually pretty good at taking pictures.

Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

That is because Codi is AMAZING! I love that girl!

Jancisco said...

We'll be over next year! (especially if the beverage is a chocolate banana shake).

Zach and Codi said...

Oh!! I miss our banana chocolate milkshake nights! I just love you girls!!!