*Codi here - just to clarify.... I do like our new bed frame and set, the lime green was just a little shocking to me (we used to have mauves, tans, and browns.). I love the other bed set as well, I'm just not set on the pictures. It's a set of four and I'm just not sure they mesh well with everything. I am grateful for my wonderful husband who is so thoughtful and spoils me way too much!*
5 comments:
I love both bedding and the bed frame is killer!
I bought the pictures for our bathroom at our last place but our bathrooms are too small here for it to work. Maybe in our next place we can have better bathrooms.
I love the lime green. I covet it.
Just so you all know... the really cool suede headboard? Zach made it! I know, totally talented. We love it so much we decided it needed to stay up. I'm loving the new sleigh bed frame as well!
I LOVE the orange bedding! I want it! :)
Post a Comment