Well I found some good deals at work and Codi is not too convinced. I liked them because they were a little different, perfect for us. Tell us what you think.


*Codi here - just to clarify.... I do like our new bed frame and set, the lime green was just a little shocking to me (we used to have mauves, tans, and browns.). I love the other bed set as well, I'm just not set on the pictures. It's a set of four and I'm just not sure they mesh well with everything. I am grateful for my wonderful husband who is so thoughtful and spoils me way too much!*
*Codi here - just to clarify.... I do like our new bed frame and set, the lime green was just a little shocking to me (we used to have mauves, tans, and browns.). I love the other bed set as well, I'm just not set on the pictures. It's a set of four and I'm just not sure they mesh well with everything. I am grateful for my wonderful husband who is so thoughtful and spoils me way too much!*
Comments